Dr. Golden and her husband live in the West Valley where they enjoy hiking , mountain biking, border collies, and riding their horse "Double Q".
Dr. Golden winning The American Kennel Club National Agility Championship, in Virginia,
with her border collie "Blink".
Tracy G. Golden, DMD
Specialist in Periodontics, Implants, and Laser
Dr. Tracy Golden is a periodontist in private practice in Westwood, California. Dr. Golden is also a lecturer in the Division of Advanced Prosthodontics, Section of Special Care at UCLA School of Dentistry.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles
- D.M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Specialty in Periodontics, University of Southern California
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
- Research and writing regarding the need for bone grafting after extraction of teeth in order to preserve bone.
- Treatment of medically compromised patients.
- Dr. Golden is a continuing education provider and coordinator of the Westwood Study Club. The Westwood Dental Study Club provides CE meetings yearly.
FACULTY AT UCLA SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
- Dr. Golden is a lecturer in the Department of Advanced Prosthodontics, Section of Special Patient Care.
- Dr. Golden routinely teaches UCLA Dental School residents in her office on Mondays, who become familiar with periodontal surgery.
- American Academy of Periodontology and Implantology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Beverly Hills Academy of Dentistry
- Wilckodontics Certification
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- 2016 - Immediate Past President
- 2015 - President
- 2014 - President Elect
- 2013 - Treasurer
- 2012 - Secretary
- Previous to 2012 - Area Representative
- New Dentist Chair and UCLA Liaison
- Happy Trails for Kids - Happy Trails is a non-profit organization that provides a summer camp and year-round reunion events for hundreds of children in the California foster care system.
- Dental Lifeline - Non- profit organization that refers low-income and medically compromised adults to Dr. Golden and her colleagues.
Call us @ (+1) 310. 209. 7572